Saturday 23 April 2011

Quentin Clapper: Dutch Courage






Oh Fanny! Me and you getting married? That's HILARIOUS! But it reminds me of a book I got for you as a present, I'll post it to you later today.

Work is brilliant, I've managed to do over a few old queens, got loadsa cash, some jewellery, an i-phone, a notebook, and enough flavoured lube to fill the Herengracht! Originally I was just planning on making enough money to plan my trip home, but I like it here so much that I'm gonna stay. This is the life I was born to lead! Sure my arse is sorer than a baboon's most of the time and most morning's I wake up drenched in some fat old lardy bloke's sweat and cum but hey, it's a living!

I hope you're not too upset Fanny, I'm sure you will manage without me. Maybe you can come visit some day? Just fly over - if your wings are up to it that is. If not, well it was nice knowing you. Love to Aunty Hy and the pig, give my cousin a smash over the head from me.

Uhhhhhh-huh-huh-huuuuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment