Tuesday 19 April 2011

Quentin Clapper: Sea and Semen, er, Sea-men




Fanny you old slag! I just found your blog when idly googling for my own name again!

Firstly, I can't believe those cunts let me blow away and then didn't try to rescue me. Tossers! The wind was so rough and wild, I seemed to be in the air for hours. I must've passed out  when in the air as I just remember waking up and being wet. Really wet. Wetter than that time you pissed on me when you caught me slipping razor blades into your trill. I was floating in the salty, salty water and I could feel all my energy slipping from my nubile attractive body. Luckily, as I felt like I was about to meet the great reindeer in the sky I spotted a cargo ship drifting past, and so I summoned my last ounce of juice and hollered.

The shouting worked. The Cargo Ship had spotted me and it came to the rescue! A net was thrown overboard, and I was hauled on board. I think the sailors were disappointed at first as they thought I was some kind of exotic fish or tasty treat, little did they know that they were my tasty treat! There were three of them, all burly, built and bearded, and they were going to haul my cute ass back into the ocean when I started crying and begged them to let me stay on board. I don't think they understood English at all, but luckily they understood the international language of love, well lust, well, cock.

When they saw me seductively lick my lips and eye their bulges they knew were I was coming from. Before I knew it two of them were spit-roasting me and the third, the biggest one of the lot was wanking off into my face. After this terrible ordeal they let me sleep for a few hours, (I refer you to the pic above) but then they were constantly having their way with me every day and night. It was 4 days before we were ashore and I was knackered.

We pulled into a harbour at Den Haag, I remember as I thought "Hag, just like Fanny!" and I think they were planning on keeping me locked on board ship ready for when they set off again, but quite frankly, I was sick of their cocks and wanted some fresh meat - literally! So I was going to plan how to get back home but then I thought fuck it, when's the next time you're going to get this prime opportunity to go to Amsterdam, Cock Capital of the planet! So I strutted down to the nearest motorway or whatever the fuck they call their sorry excuses for roads in Holland and set about hitch hiking a ride!

Quentin does Amsterdam! I'll tell you more later! See you soon, say hi to my cousin for me and tell him where I am, he'll love that! Uhhhhhh-huh-huh-huuuuh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment