Thursday 28 April 2011

Quentin Clapper: Quarantine!


Oh my GOD! Fanny, you are never going to believe what's happened to me!

I was working at the Gay Brothel Sauna Thing as usual a few days ago when there was a bust! It was a normal afternoon, the sun was shining outside and I was inside getting spitroasted by a big hairy Arabic bloke (who had the arse) and a mincing little Japanese twink (who had the mouth) when suddenly a dozen suited&booted armed officers came storming in.

At first I just thought there was some kind of kinky role play going on, but one of the officers handcuffed me, and didn't even try and stick his dick anywhere near me. A large cloak was thrown over my head and then I must've been led out of the sauna and threw in a van, it was cold in there and smelt of petrol and old piss.

After a few hours the van stopped and I was hauled out. Fanny I've no idea where I am! Except that it's scary and according to the signs it's some sort of Quarantine facility? A man chucked me into a cage and started shouting at me about immigration, visas and animal control laws. I've no idea what he was on about but I've been kept in the cage ever since.

Luckily, while I was working I had my i-phone rammed up my hole for safe keeping, but I'm being watched nearly 24/7 so I've got to pick my moments to get it out. Fanny, you have to help me! Find out where I am and get me out of here! I'll keep my ears open and post again when I've gathered some more information. I'm too sexy to die!

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment